Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So much Fun!

Everyone told me how tired I would be, and how much time and money I would have to devote to this child (although that was mostly the guy's), but no one ever told me how much fun I would have. After all the years of telling people I might not want kids, now that little Sheldon is in my life I realize his presence is exactly what I wanted all along. He's so much more than a child, he's my son, and he's a relief from every bit of distrust or violence or fear I've ever had toward humankind. No one ever told me how much fun this would be, and I wouldn't have believed them if they had.
We had so much fun taking our family photo. I think Sheldon did too. And who says a baby can't smile.

2 comments:

  1. I finally got time to look at the blog again and the family picture. All I can say if PERFECT. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing. I love the photo and I love reading your writing. You are so right.... children are fun, fun, fun and they are blessings and joys.

    ReplyDelete