Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Potato

Sheldon's favorite song has become Little Potato performed by Metamora. We listen to it several times a day. Michelle and I have worked for weeks at memorizing the words. I think we're getting close. But the homegrown version doesn't seem to captivate Sheldon quite as well as the original. It's one of those songs that I wake up with, I find myself singing in the shower, or while preparing dinner. That song, I feel, has become like parenting, by week 5 I am so imbued in the world of Sheldon it's just another verse for the tune of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to be in love with your baby boy, your family, your life?! As someone has said, if you want someone to remember it, sing or put it to music. And, of course, music is so relaxing and fun! I am thankful that you are enjoying most every moment of your parenting journey.

    ReplyDelete