Thursday evening, as a family, we went to Sheldon's first friend birthday party. Teague, or t-bear as his nickname, had his 3 year old party. We had a delightful time. T-bear told Sheldon that he loved him. And I think it shows in the photos above, although I'm not happy with the technical aspects of the pics, but I won't go there. Kids are so damned cute, and wholesome when they play together. And even though Sheldon is months away from his first birthday party, I can see who will be first on the guest list already. Just when you think life can't get much better...
As for my first week, it went very well. Thanks to all of you for your comments and votes of encouragement. You are all so wonderful for spending time here as Sheldon tells his story. Please keep filling the world with your love.
No comments:
Post a Comment