Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
2 months
Patrick here: On Monday Sheldon was 2 months old. Which means 2 things: Shots and sleep. Fortunately I was able to snap a few pictures before his appointment. It's amazing how smiley he is now. What a huge change for Michelle and me being able to interact and receive Sheldon's feedback. As for the shots, he cried briefly and then fell asleep for the rest of the day. As a father I felt bad for the little guy. But only briefly, for I know these shots are a blessing in disguise. And I think Sheldon knows, too, because he woke up Tuesday morning with the biggest smile on his face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's so much fun and all three of you seem to be enjoying your adventure together immensely! I love that the little spaceship outfit that I got him (to match his room) fits him so good right now - the way he's growing, I'm sure it won't fit for long. Ha! I love the updates and the time spent with the little man!
ReplyDeleteGreat perspective from a wonderful dad! Am eager to hear about your guys-days while Michelle is at work. It is grand that you can both do what you like to do and Sheldon gets loving care from each of you!
ReplyDelete