Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Caps off to you...

Michelle and I have been counting the days till the cap comes off. Really, on the fridge we have a whiteboard where we track the days to go. On his last visit Sheldon had shown much improvement in his head shape! But not enough. So with only 15 days remaining, since the cap still fits and he's still tolerating it, it will stay on a little while longer. Michelle and I are okay with it. A little disappointed... As for Sheldon, I think he's ready to say so long, but he's a trooper.
For those who haven't heard he's a cruiser. If there's something within arms reach it needs to be put higher now. And if it's on the floor he will get to it fast. Sometimes even faster than his mother. They have crawling races in the evenings and Sheldon holds his own. It's a sight to see let me tell you. I still can't believe my little man is mobile.
He had his first bump on the head, and his first cold all in one week. His bump has heeled and his cold is almost gone now, but it was a snotty week. Of course he smiled his way through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment