Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

7 months

Sheldon had his last pt appointment today. His progress was so good, his neck is so much better, he has graduated. Michelle and I are really glad. Best of all, we're only a month away from having his cap off for good. Things are going well there, too. His head has changed so much in the 2 months it's almost hard to believe there was anything misshapen in the first place. We're hoping Sheldon can get back to being a little boy now. He has a really good start. He's not only on his feet and cruising around the room, but standing at the patio door and pounding on the glass and screaming to get outside. I guess it's another sign he really is my boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Sheldon (and for Mom and Dad for working with him to reach his goal)!!

    I love the stories and the pictures on here...makes me miss him a little less when it's been like a whole week since I've seen him last. :)

    ReplyDelete