Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Work

WE HAVE A MOVER! Sheldon is a crawler now. And! With that also came his ability to stand and cruise around the room using the furniture for his balance. It's all gotten a bit out of hand. I had no idea all of this would happen at once. But it's so exciting to see my boy reach these new stages. How far away all of these "obstacles"seemed back just a month ago. I wonder now, what's next. Yesterday we sat in the yard and watched the birds in the perfect sky and I think Sheldon knows, as well as I do, how blessed we are to have this time together. The other new picture is of Sheldon's friend Eli. I think the look on Sheldon's face says it all. TROUBLE! I guess I blame it all on the red hair. I think that color red, much different than mine, comes from Michelle's side... Although I guess my father called me tricky Ricky for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment