Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cap update

Sheldon's torticolis is improving. He cried his entire PT appointment this morning, mostly because he had to get up at 6:30. But he is improving overall and we don't have another PT appointment for a month. Sheldon has been wearing the cap for three weeks now and Both Michelle and I think his head looks better. Other than that the little stinker is near to crawling, but not quite. Michelle thinks it will be this week for sure. I thought last week was it, but it's good it wasn't, the extra week gave more time to Sheldon proof the home. Next week is his six month check-up. I'm still loving all the time I have with him each day, but as he grows older it's apparent he's becoming more of a mama's boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment