Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sleepy Baby

Michelle and I have come to realize a couple new things about parenting. First, it takes a lot of stuff to travel with Sheldon and all he requires. It's no problem, other than when we stayed at a hotel in Rochester on the 2nd of July, as a bit of a get away, I had many many trips up and down the stairs to retrieve all of these bags and toys and such. Second, babies have limitations. All of the driving we did not only wore Sheldon down physically, but Annie stopped eating, she's fine now, and it put Michelle and I a day behind on sleep when we finally made it home on Sunday night. We didn't even have the energy to watch fireworks. No complaints, the traveling was worth all the trouble, but it's surprising how these limitations of the child can put limitations on parents. Everyone has recovered, but for now the long weekends in the future will be spent at home in Sheldon's new pool. Pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! It really captures his red hair. I've heard the learning never ends for parents and it's fun to be a part of your adventure with Sheldon! I can't wait to see his pool pics...what a lucky little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boy.... and wise, observant, quick learning parents. Thank you for sharing and photographing. Enjoy each day.

    ReplyDelete