Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Foodie

With that top photo I think we've found a young David Duchovny. Sheldon has been challenged with a new toy: the dreaded rings. Playtime with the rings is either all laughs or a scream and look of severe frustration. Either way, I'm sure he's being challenged to his limits. Today he started using his feet to remove the rings, which is hilarious since this seems to draw out a steady stream of farting. Now that we're on the G.I. topic, we've started Sheldon on rice cereal. I knew it was time last week when he demanded I feed him delicious air from my own dinner plate. I never thought eating could be both such a chore and also so much fun. He appears to be a foodie like his parents. Can't wait till he's old enough to enjoy some of the produce from the garden.

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to see how Sheldon is growing and learning. Thankful you are such a good photographer and insightful parents. Thanks for sharing. Garden produce?? Bet you are enjoying some delicious salads. Let me know when you have some things you want to get rid of and when you need a few hours away.

    ReplyDelete