Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Piano man

Sheldon and Mom have a new talent... because of it I've started to hear chopsticks in my dreams. And he is actually stroking the keys. Michelle and Sheldon where reading a book together today and Michelle was amazed at how he helps turn the pages. Although sometimes it's forward and sometimes it's backward and sometimes it's many pages at once. But either way I'd say he's doing quite well for 15 weeks. His new favorite book is the ABC book by Dr. Suess.

3 comments:

  1. what a smart little man he is growing up so fast. I think is is wonderful how you introduce him to so many new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are never too young to play the piano or read a book. I am grateful you are giving Sheldon an appreciation of the arts! I used to teach piano students with baby Joy on my lap... memories. I love your new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 9 - Great new SUMMER photos! Beautiful Mom and flowers and Sheldon is growing and changing each week. Nice photography, Dad! June 9

    ReplyDelete