Things have been going very will with Sheldon during the day and I simply can't wait to see him develop. But then again each new day brings us further away from such a wonderfully adorable baby. I guess that's why people have more than just one kid. And it also explains why some folks are so baby crazy. I think I can be added to the list.
By the way, I'm pretty sure that's red hair!
Oh my!! That picture is absolutely worth 1,001 words! Ha! I imagine him saying "yep, I got my mama wrapped around my finger and she doesn't even know it. teeheehee!" So awesome!
ReplyDeleteBaby-time is precious and exciting with so much to observe and learn and enjoy as a new family. As I remember back through the years I have to say that I do think EVERY age and stage of development is special; there will be many teachable moments and learning and growing together never stops. The best part is that we/you get to do it together!
ReplyDelete