Christmas time!

Christmas time!
Time to Decoate the tree!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Big Boy Chair

We call it the big boy chair. Whenever I set him in it Sheldon smiles. It's funny how the young want to grow up. I remember when I was a kid I wanted to be big like my older brothers. And now I wouldn't mind being younger... Maybe not. Sheldon has really started to advance now. I watch everyday as he gets excited about the simplest things. He looks on as I prepare dinner talking the whole while, no doubt trying to let me know I need a pinch more salt in the pasta water. Last night Michelle stuck her tongue out at Sheldon and he responded by sticking his own tongue out. What an exciting thing. I thought Michelle and I were going to call each and every person we knew and have them drive over and watch. All that aside, it is exceptional to watch a young mind grow.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see all of his new tricks, but I refuse to come over until I'm clear of this cold...ugh! He looks pretty darn proud of himself in that big boy chair. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest baby I have seen since my own. Of course I am just proud and can't help but think he is the cutest since he is my grandbaby. I love all the info and pictures you post. He is growing so fast and it helps me not miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete